Laser coagulation of telangiectasias (removal of vascular asterisks)
Laser removal (coagulation) is the most modern way to get rid of the vascular network on both the face and body. The laser effectively combats rosacea and rosacea on the face, arterial (red) vessels on the body, and even venous (blue) stars on the legs up to 4 mm in size. The laser removal procedure is absolutely safe.
The laser is designed so that its beam does not interact with any components of the skin, except for hemoglobin in the blood vessels. This means that when the vascular sprocket is removed, the surrounding tissue is not damaged. This means that the procedure is highly effective and completely eliminates the possibility of scarring, which was not possible before the invention of laser technology.
How do I prepare for the procedure?
Avoid sunburn before the procedure for at least 2 weeks - both under the natural sun and in the Solarium. If you have very dark skin, make an appointment for a preliminary consultation, during which the doctor will examine you and determine the possibility of performing the procedure.
Recovery after the procedure
Immediately after the procedure of laser removal of blood vessels, redness and slight puffiness remain on the skin, which completely disappear during the day. When removing large vessels, spot bruises may remain in their place, which also quickly pass. You can use decorative cosmetics within a few hours after laser exposure. Special skin care is not required, because the laser does not damage the skin.
Advantages of the procedure
- Result from the first procedure. In most cases, vascular sprockets can be removed in 1 procedure, but 1-2 additional procedures may be required.
- Rapid recovery of the skin. The laser only affects the hemoglobin in the blood vessels, without damaging the surrounding tissue. The skin only slightly reddens, and this effect passes very quickly.
- Effective for all areas of the face and body. On different parts of the face and body, the thickness and density of the skin, the size and depth of the vessels differ. By varying the power of the laser, the doctor achieves optimal results in any area.
- Leave no trace. Due to the selective effect of the laser, only the vessel walls are destroyed during the procedure. The decomposition products are quickly removed by the lymphatic system, and no scars or traces remain on the skin surface.
- Painless. The procedure is short-term and comfortable for most patients. There is no need to apply anesthesia.
The procedure has contraindications, the main ones: epilepsy, pregnancy and breastfeeding, infectious and acute inflammatory skin diseases, photodermatitis, cancer, sunburn.
Toksovskaya MB provides services for laser coagulation of telangiectasias on a paid basis
You can perform the procedure in the polyclinic Toksovo.
References and registration in the registry of the polyclinic Toksovo.