Pipel endometrial biopsy
Pipel endometrial biopsy is a diagnostic operation that allows you to examine the inner lining of the uterus without the need to expand the cervical canal.
- бесплодие неясного характера;
- Indications infertility of an unclear nature;
- irregular menstruation cycle;
- bleeding due to the use of hormonal drugs;
- suspected acute or chronic endometritis;
- lack of menstruation at the proper time;
- polyps and fibroids in the cavity of the reproductive organ;
- the preparation for operational interventions, and so on.
If a woman is of reproductive age and has a relatively stable cycle, the procedure is performed between 20 and 25 days from the beginning of menstruation. Representatives of the fairer sex during menopause can be assigned to the study at absolutely any time.
Toksovskaya MB offers to conduct a pipel biopsy on a paid basis
In the Novoe Devyatkino polyclinic (office №237)
You can ask questions:
from Monday to Friday-from 12.00 to 20.00 by phone
8 (81370) 43-151 доб. 9141
You can sign up:
from Monday to Friday-from 08.00 to 20.00
at the post on the 2nd floor or through the call center by phone
8 (81370) 43-154, 383-59-95