Healthy joints program
Joint pain is one of the most common pains we face. Often they are the first signs of joint diseases that only progress over time. This is why it is very important to consult a doctor when this type of pain occurs, who will accurately determine the cause of their occurrence, especially for people in adulthood, when the frequency of joint diseases increases sharply.
The program "Healthy joints" is intended for their treatment and restoration of mobility..
Who is this program for
The program is intended for everyone who has problems with joints (especially for the elderly), who has suffered injuries, is experiencing high physical activity, and has diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
Physiotherapy allows you to achieve the following results in the treatment of joints:
- reducing inflammatory processes;
- activation of regenerative processes;
- reducing pain;
- improving blood circulation and tissue nutrition;
- return of joints to the state of physiological norm;
What is included in the program
- Specialist advice. During the consultation, the condition of the joints is identified and the most effective ways to solve the problem are determined.
- Joint massage. Massage
- reduce pain
- relieves muscle tension, improves their trofika and tone;
- improves blood circulation in affected joints, surrounding skin and muscles;
- promotes resorption of exudate in the joints;
- counteracts stiffness and contracture development;
- helps restore normal range of motion in the joints;
- Ozokerite or ultrasound.. Ozokerite – natural light yellow or dark brown mineral wax, which is subjected to a special cleaning, after which this mineral substance becomes white. Penetrating through the skin, warming it up, it has a positive effect on the entire body and relieves pain in inflamed foci. Having a high heat capacity and low thermal conductivity, it retains heat for a long time and cools slowly.
Ozokeritotherapy is well tolerated by patients even when heated to a temperature of 60-70 degrees. Ozokerite reduces swelling, analgesics and has an anti-spastic effect. Its heat has a positive effect on the entire body and helps to speed up metabolic processes, improve blood circulation, which leads to better nutrition of all organs and tissues with oxygen and helps to remove harmful substances from the body.
- increases the permeability of the skin for local use of medicines,
- it has a micro massage effect,
- strengthens the processes of blood and lymph flow,
- it has an anti-inflammatory effect,
- promotes loosening of connective tissue structures,
- it stimulates regenerative processes and activates collagen formation.
- Laserotherapy. The therapeutic effects of this procedure are quite diverse:
- metabolic processes in tissue cells are accelerated many times;
- physical and chemical reactions in cells are faster;
- the functional of cellular activity becomes broader;
- recovery processes in tissues are faster;
- reduces pain, swelling, eliminates inflammatory foci;
- blood circulation improves, the immune system is stimulated;
- pronounced anti-allergic effect.
Consultation of a physiotherapist + 5 massage procedures + 5 ozokerite or ultrasound procedures + 5 laser therapy procedures = 6,770 rubles / 6,093 rubles . .
Consultation of a physiotherapist + 10 massage procedures + 10 ozokerite or ultrasound procedures + 10 laser therapy procedures = 12,820 rubles / 10,897 rubles..